How to Get Big Arms Fast
There are probably lots of ways to get bigger arm muscles. But is there one workout in particular to get big arms fast?
Here are some things to consider when planning out a workout routine with goal of getting big arms fast.
- Any pushing movement which is done in the upper part of the body will help you work your triceps. Example would be pushing and bench press.
- The opposite will take an effect for your biceps. So if triceps work on push, then biceps will work on pull.
- Do not overwork your arms. Each body is different, so do it accordingly.
- For those who are working their biceps and triceps too hard, keep in mind that they are just small muscles and they are constantly used in most upper body workout routines you execute.
- If you just focus on how to get big arms quick but don’t improve your forearm and grip, then what you are working on won't be worth it. Think about this, you maybe have big arms but you won't have the strength and the force to carry it. This will only embarrass you.
- The best routine for this part of the muscle would be straight bar curls for a warm-up and work the mid range of the movement. It's best to keep a loose grip, with incline curls in order to stretch out the biceps, and preacher curls to work the lower and upper range.
- Triceps push down will be the best to warm up and work out the whole range. Do one arm triceps extensions to stretch and work all heads, and then do skull crushers last.
There are some things you should not do, when wanting to get big arms fast, First, don't ever cheat on your curls; if you’re doing that then you might as well not try at all. And second, do not swing up the weight too fast; you do not want to overwork or hurt your arms.
As always, take a good workout supplement to help you achieve your goals faster.