NITROCUT® IS NOT A COVERED ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (“HIPAA”), NOR IS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO NITROCUT® CONSIDERED PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION UNDER HIPAA. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS/PATIENTS UNDER HIPAA ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THE AGREEMENT.
The information presented on the Services is provided for informational purposes only and is in no way intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. You should not use the information on the Services for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Consult your physician before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or beginning any diet, nutrition or fitness plan offered on or through the Services, or otherwise. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet nutrition and/or fitness plan as appropriate. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen or any other matter related to your health and well-being. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something that you have read on the Services. Information and statements regarding products and/or services made available on or through the Services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. BINDING EFFECT. This is a binding agreement. By using the Services or any services provided in connection with the Services (the “Service”), you agree to abide by these Terms, as they may be amended by us from time to time in our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically, and if at any time you find these Terms unacceptable, you must immediately discontinue your use of the Services. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE NOT A PERSON BARRED FROM RECEIVING SERVICES UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OR OTHER APPLICABLE JURISIDICTION.
2. MEMBER ACCOUNTS. In order to obtain products offered through the Site (“NITROCUT® Products”) and/or become a Member, you must first create an account (“Member Account”) by submitting the appropriate registration information (“Registration Data”), (this process shall hereinafter be referred to as “Registration”) to us for review and initial approval. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny the Registration of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data, as necessary, in order to maintain your Member Account in an up to date and accurate fashion. We will verify and approve a Registration in accordance with our standard verification procedures. You will also be asked to provide a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND NITROCUT® PRODUCT. Upon approval of your Registration, you can, for a fee, obtain, or attempt to obtain, a monthly supply of the NITROCUT® Product delivered to the address associated with your Member Account. In connection with your use of the Services and/or a NITROCUT® Product(s), you must comply with all foreign and domestic, federal, state and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations and judicial decrees. NITROCUT® reserves the right to limit use of the Services and/or cancel any Member Account where NITROCUT® deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, the applicable Member Account to be in violation of the Agreement or that the Member Account may expose NITROCUT® to harm, damage to reputation or liability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NITROCUT® undertakes no responsibility to monitor or otherwise police the Services. You understand and agree that Nitrtrim is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any dispute between Members and/or other third parties.The Services that NITROCUT®provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that NITROCUT® provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, NITROCUT® may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All right, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of NITROCUT® and our licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the NITROCUT® name or any of the NITROCUT® trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding NITROCUT®, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
5. CHARGES/FEES: In consideration for the NITROCUT® Products you receive from NITROCUT®, you agree to pay the “Fees” (as defined below). You shall have the choice to pay the Fees via credit card or debit card that you provide as part of your Registration or update it at a later date.
WE OFFER 3 OPTIONS IN ORDERING OUR PRODUCT:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST- OUTSIDE USA
VIP MEMBERSHIP & DISCOUNT SAVINGS CLUB
Product Purchase Plan:
By opting in to the VIP Membership program, you are agreeing to be enrolled into an automatic re-bill subscription. Your payment method will be billed automatically every 1, 3, or 6 months according to the subscription level that you choose at the time of purchase. By choosing to enroll into the membership program, you will receive special pricing for NITROCUT® as long as your membership is active. You may cancel your membership and automatic billing at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must cancel your membership at least 3 business days before your next order is scheduled to ship in order to not be charged for the next delivery.
The VIP Membership program is optional and is not required to purchase NITROCUT®. You may purchase NITROCUT® at non-member prices if you do not wish to have a reoccurring charge on your payment method.
6. REFUND POLICY. You are entitled to a 90 days money back guarantee when purchasing NITROCUT® Products. You will be refunded for the full amount of the order. If you have purchased either 3 Month Supply or 6 Month Supply, then only 1 bottle out of the total order may be opened or used—all other bottles must be returned unopened and unused for a full refund. If more than one bottle is opened and returned within the 90 days period then a $19.95 restocking fee will be applied for each open bottle returned. For refunds to be issued, you must contact NITROCUT® customer service at 1-888-666-7715 or email at email@example.com. Please have your E-mail address and other Registration information available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. Customer is liable for shipping and handling fee while returning the product.
7. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold NITROCUT® its parent company and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Services; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of NITROCUT® its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
9. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES. Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of NITROCUT® and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, and licensors (collectively, the “NITROCUT® Entities”). Each of the subsections below only applies up to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties or the limitation of liability in contracts, and as a result the contents of this section may not apply to you. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights you may have which may not be lawfully limited.
10. GENERAL TERMS.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
All disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and any dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration in Atlanta, Georgia
12. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision, and the remainder of this Provision will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
14. ATTORNEY’S FEES. Each party shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in discussions regarding the parties leading up to and including the preparation of the Terms or a modification of the Terms. If, however, any action at law or in equity is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of the Terms, the prevailing party in such action shall be entitled to recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The Terms sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties in connection with the subject matter of the Terms. No representation, promise, inducement, or statement of intention has been made by any party that is not embodied in the Terms. The Terms may be modified only by PerfectOrigins.com, or by written agreement of both parties.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by NITROCUT.COM infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to NITROCUT.COM a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon NITROCUT.COM actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to NITROCUT.COM a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details NITROCUT.COM ‘s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
BINDING EFFECT. The Terms shall be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto. Each party will have all of the rights and remedies available at law and in equity to enforce its respective rights under the Terms. Should any provision of the Terms be declared or determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining parts, terms, or provisions shall not be affected thereby and any illegal, invalid, or unenforceable part, term, or provision shall be deemed not to be a part of the Terms. In such event, the parties agree that the court may impose any lesser restrictions it considers appropriate to protect the interests of the parties, as may be applicable.
HEADINGS. The headings used in the Terms are for convenience only. The headings in no way limit the scope of the Terms, and they have no legal effect.
If you do not agree with and accept the Terms, then you may NOT register for, use, or access the Website. If you have any questions regarding the Terms please contact us at email@example.com.
CONTACT US. These Services are operated and provided by Powerhouse Formulations LLC, doing business as NITROCUT®, NITROCUT® 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, A 336 Atlanta, GA, 30338. If you have any questions about the Agreement or about the practices of NITROCUT® please feel free to contact us at (888)666-7715 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.